Registrations are now open (link) on Eventbrite for the New Zealand Association of Scientists 2017 conference, to be held Wednesday 21 June 2017 at the Royal Society of New Zealand, Wellington.
Stories about science and scientists beyond the Universities and CRIs.
- Where does all that science knowledge go that we learn about at University, teach ourselves and absorb from the media?
- Includes: Central Government, Regional Councils, Small and Large Consultants, Primary and Creative Industries, Teachers, anyone who’s ever had a science-thought – and more.
- It will be live streamed (hopefully) and on-line after (definitely)
- It will be interesting
- 21 June 2017
- 9am-5:30pm followed by drinks
- Registration details to follow
- Royal Society Rooms, Wellington
DATE AND TIME
Wed. 21 June 2017
9:00 am – 7:00 pm NZST
11 Turnbull St